Looking for expat housing in Amsterdam or the Netherlands? We can help you. We understand that it can be quite a challenge, especially if you’re new to the country. And on top of that, there is currently a housing crisis in the Netherlands, with not enough homes available for everyone who needs one. This has made finding a place to live very difficult, and prices have gone up as a result.
The good news is that there are still some options available, and we can help you find them. How? Dutch Employer of Record has the connections you need.
- We keep relationships with many new housing development projects
- Dutch Employer of Record is trusted by landlords to offer complete and truthful paperwork for quick selection
- We can provide immigration, formal employment, and housing for your valuable employee
So whether you’re looking for an apartment or a house in Amsterdam of somewhere else in the Netherlands, we can help you find it. Contact us today to get started.
Are you not an employer, but an employee? Through certain steps, we can help you as well. Check out the steps and requirements below.
What are landlords looking for?
When you’re looking for housing in the Netherlands, one of the things that landlords will often require is proof of employment and income. This is to ensure that you’ll be able to afford the rent and also to show that you’re a reliable tenant.
Landlords are often lied to, and often receive incomplete paperwork. Candidates generally require significant help from their employers to obtain all the required paperwork. As Employer of Record we are well equipped to offer such help.
Dutch Employer of Record has set up a relationship of trust with many landlords, which results in a better chance to get a house or apartment. The candidates we offer are favored, because we pre-select matches and we deliver complete and truthful paperwork swiftly.
With us, you do not only provide excellent payroll, immigration and tax support to your valuable employee, but even a better chance at finding good housing!
What are the steps?
If you want to take advantage of our Expat Housing Service, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- First, contact us to discuss your situation, the options that are available, and the expected chance of success. We will then assess your specific case and give you a more accurate idea of what to expect.
- Once you have decided to enroll in our Expat Housing Service, your employee will enroll in our Employer of Record for at least 12 months,
- After this, we will begin by handling all the paperwork for the rental application.
Once found housing, we will continue to provide support and assistance throughout the duration of your stay in the Netherlands. We will be there to help with any problems or questions that may arise.
What are the requirements?
There are a few requirements that you’ll need to meet in order to enroll in our Expat Housing Service:
- Willingness to use our service for at least 12 months, and to offer your employee a contract for at least 12 months.
- Specific requirements per house may apply and will be discussed as part of the onboarding process.
- Generally, a gross income of 3 times rent is required by the landlords.
What does the expat or employer need to do?
First, you will need to enroll in our Employer or Record service for 12 months or longer. Next to this, it is advised to find a short-term housing solution for 1-5 months to cover the delivery time. Most houses and apartments offered are new projects.
If you want to have your valuable employee landed safely and stable in the Netherlands, Dutch Employer of Record can help. We handle immigration, taxes, permits and long-term housing.
Let’s get started! Contact Sarah or set up a profile en and wel give you the best ranking when applying for housing in the Netherlands.